Your privacy is important to us. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with The Privacy Act 1988). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. This may include passing your details to our vendors for them to send your order to you, and also passing your details to delivery companies so that they can deliver your parcel.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
• Your name
• E-mail address
• Credit/debit card details (Digitslide do not store credit card numbers, the information is collected by our merchant gateways).
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside, we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way cannot be used to identify you. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should e-mail us at [email protected]
Who do we share your Personal Data with?
We may transfer your Personal Data to the following categories of recipients:
- State Tax Inspectorate, other state and municipal institutions, bodies, organizations, and other public administration entities;
- Financial Crime Investigation Service, other pre-trial investigation bodies, courts, bailiffs, notaries;
- Law, finance, tax, business management, personnel administration, accounting advisors
Use of Data
Digitslide uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide Digital products and services
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- We may provide your data to other business for the purpose of providing a product or service to you
Disclosure Of Data
Digitslide may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Digitslide
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used or to provide services to you directly.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL / SPAM
We will not send any unsolicited commercial email (also known as spam) to personal email addresses and all marketing emails will include details of how to opt-out / unsubscribe. You may also send e-mails to [email protected] with a request to be removed.
We ensure the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures required to ensure the security of your Personal Data processing, in order to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, accidental or unlawful destruction, modification, disclosure, unauthorized access or any other unlawful handling.
Digitslide takes precautions to protect its customers’ information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When our registration/order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software currently available in the industry – SSL, with full PCI DSS compliance.
All Digitslide servers, including web servers and database servers, are housed and maintained in secure locations. Access to the database is strictly monitored and protected from outside access. Internet access is restricted and protected by multiple Checkpoint and Cisco firewalls and password protection.